Phoenix Arizona DUI Attorneys
Many Arizona DUI & Criminal Defense attorneys offer a Free Consultation for those who need legal help for their Arizona DUI or criminal charges.
A Free Consultation provides advantages to both the Arizona DUI Attorney and the potential client. This is a forum for an exchange of facts and information. It should be a discussion to assist in helping the client with the direction of their case. Think of it as a compass - not a map. The consultation is simply a place for you to start, not legal representation by an Arizona criminal lawyer for your case. It should provide you with some piece of mind as to your options for your Arizona DUI or Criminal matter.
Here are 6 important facts you need to know before your free consultation:
- Ask to speak directly with an Attorney, not a sales representative of the Law Firm. If you are denied this request, it may be best to call another Arizona DUI or criminal defense lawyer.
- The free consultation can be provided either by phone or in person at the discretion of the attorney, and is usually agreed upon by both parties depending on the facts.
- Take this opportunity to find out about the Arizona criminal and DUI attorney's credentials, experience, education & training. Ask about what to expect with regard to process of your AZ Criminal or AZ DUI charges, concerning issues, possible defenses, time lines, and what the attorney's fee will be if you choose to hire him/her.
- The Attorney should let you know if the facts and charges are such that you do not need to hire an attorney to defend your case. If you still wish to retain, at least you have been informed.
- Do not tolerate "scare tactics" or "pressure". If you start feeling uncomfortable, or disrespected in any way, politely say "thanks, but no thanks" and move on.
- Be cautious of Attorneys who guarantee an outcome. No attorney has a crystal ball. An attorney should never guarantee they can get your case dismissed. Such claims only serve to give you false hope. In that event, you should consult another attorney.
Phoenix DUI Lawyer
James Novak is a former prosecutor, experienced in criminal defense and DUI defense litigation. If you have been charged with an Arizona DUI or Criminal matter, the Law Office of James Novak at (480) 413-1499. He provides a Free Consultation personally for your Arizona Criminal or DUI case.